Hello, I'm New Here!

FireExplosion3D

Ocarina-ist
Awards
Credits
Hey Everyone!
I'm New and was Wondering if I could get to know some people, and swap Friend Codes and all... Hehe Sounds creepy... So yeah, Thanks and all.

Hello fellow new-person!
I'm new here too, so you're about as clueless as I am, I suppose. x3
What games do you enjoy?
Fish.png

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community Fire Explosion 3D! You could definitely get to know people here and swap friend codes, we've even got a specific forum just for people to post their codes for others to add them! In addition to this, it's a very nice community here, and I'm pretty sure our current members would be really happy to meet you.

Hey and thanks for replying... Yes I am as clueless as you other fellow new people... Umm I like Kid Icarus and Mariokart 7... And that's about the only multiplayer games I have... And thanks you nin3DS I really feel welcome now!

To be fair, Kid Icarus Uprising and Mario Kart 7 are the only major online games people still play on the 3DS at the moment, so don't worry about it.

Hehe yeah that's true! I thought that Nintendos main focus was connectivity and I don't think we will see that in the new super Mario bros. 2!

Hello and welcome! Last night I played KI:U for the first time in a while, and I got pwned the first two matches but once I warmed up I was unstoppable ^_^ Tonight I might play again so keep an eye to the friend list for an open game.

Awesome! KI:U rocks. I like it a ton. (i'll add your FC on my 3DS) kirby

Sure, my son left the 3DS in the car and wife is using it. When she comes back I will add you.

Awesome! Whats your favorite weapon in KI?

Hello! I'm new here too! I'm PGMR and I'm looking forward to play with you!
biggrin.gif

Hi
smile.gif
im new here too! Anyone who wants to trade friend codes just pm me
smile.gif
and anyone who has pokemon black/white and wants to trade friend codes just pm me
smile.gif
im looking forward to meeting you guys

Back