LEGEND67

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Hello Neighbor, a stealth-adventure tale of spying on your weirdo neighbor, breaking into his house, and rummaging through his things to discover whether or not he has some sinister secret to hide sounded like a lot of fun when it was announced in mid-2016. Alas, it sucked, thanks to dodgy performance, crashes, and restrictive gameplay that made it more of an inconvenient puzzle game than a danger-laced stealth game.
Hello Neighbor 2 is a Stealth Horror Game where you’re being stalked by a mysterious creature as you try to track down Mr. Peterson (The Neighbor) who has disappeared after the events of the first game. Play against an advanced, self-learning AI that tracks and adapts to your every move.
Hello Neighbor 2 isn't expected to be out until sometime in 2021, but an early alpha build is available now on Steam. There's also a website you can creep around in at helloneighbor2.com.

Damn, didn't even know about this game until now. I played the free MP option that I was given and it was fun,

So gonna give it a try for Hello Neighbor 2?
I shell see what unfolded near to when it gets released. End of the day I never get the game when it comes out, I always wait.

Back