Hello!

You're not fooling anyone. There are no girls on the internet.

I have sisters and some friends who are girls that use Facebook. Does that still mean that when they're no girls on the internet?

One thing we do here is treat others as fellow N3DSC members with respect like we do for everyone else... Male or Female.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Now can we please drop the stupid jokes? Not relevant in this day and age.

1. You sexist ass. Give everyone the same level of respect as you wish to get yourself, regardless of gender and/or age.
2. my ass. along with million more links.

Sorry bout that, but Welcome to the Community! Though it has been a while since we've had a niña that seems legit with spelling... )-)

Ed-dang sorry Nin. My iPhone doesn't let me know of any previous posts.

1. You sexist ass. Give everyone the same level of respect as you wish to get yourself, regardless of gender and/or age.
2. my ass. along with million more links.

Sorry bout that, but Welcome to the Community! Though it has been a while since we've had a niña that seems legit with spelling... )-)

Ed-dang sorry Nin. My iPhone doesn't let me know of any previous posts.

Thank you for the welcome. We should ignore Eggnog, obviously he's an immature little boy that wants to seem cool over the internet because he can't do so in school. That's cool Eggnog, maybe one day you'll grow to be a fine young man.

It's called a joke. And if you don't mind, I am a fine, strapping young lad. And Lamera, I know girls join here all the time. Bad starts aside, erm...Have you played Tales of Symphonia?

It's called a joke. And if you don't mind, I am a fine, strapping young lad. And Lamera, I know girls join here all the time. Bad starts aside, erm...Have you played Tales of Symphonia?

Nobody appericiates a sexist joke. I don't think you're a fine young lad because the joke you just made showed me how immature you are. Based on your profile you're born in 1997, you still have a long way to go.

Sigh.png
Peh. If it was meant to be a joke, then you would've at least stated it in your previous post and gave a warm welcome.

welcome to the forums, thatlle be 5 bucks (jk)

Back