help can some one make me a signature

dragonk2r

LENGEDARY POKÉMON EXPERT
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Hey I need help I need some one to make me a signature please .here is what I want it to look like I want it to be a pokeball it all black and I need it to be half open and there is black smoke coming out of it and the are eye in the pokeball they are glowing yellow and above the pokeball it says got to have the all in a blue smoke and the back ground is a black room and there is a half moon on the left side and its has eye fill of whiteness and its smiling wide and evily.hope its not toooo much

Hey I need help I need some one to make me a signature please .here is what I want it to look like I want it to be a pokeball it all black and I need it to be half open and there is black smoke coming out of it and the are eye in the pokeball they are glowing yellow and above the pokeball it says got to have the all in a blue smoke and the back ground is a black room and there is a half moon on the left side and its has eye fill of whiteness and its smiling wide and evily.hope its not toooo much

"Gotta have em all" not "Gotta catch em all"? And let me see if I got this right as you have a major run-on sentence there which usually confuse the heck out of me lol.

Black-colored Pokéball with black smoke coming out, with glowing yellow eyes. Are they inside the ball and seen through the smoke or on it like an evil Electrode? What shade are you picturing for blue? Something dark like an indigo or something primary or royal? The black room (you do realize at this point there will be a LOT of grey and less black otherwise your room, smoke, and ball will blend into a blob of darkness, right?) has a half moon on the left side with a single white eye? So basically not a half moon but a crescent moon as it looks like you want an evil sideways man-in-the-moon, yes? The eye is like Raiden's of Mortal Kombat?

Also, describe the "room" to me, please. We looking at an empty room or a bedroom or...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Make me start over the guys are in the pokeball and there is black smoke coming out of it. And yes it says gotta have them all.the room is a purpleish .forget the moon there is a light bulb in the room and its has an evil smile and the light from it is low like its going off any second.

Okay, I'll start on it tomorrow most likely.

Dude, give him time. Sigs aren't made like a snap of a finger.

Dude, give him time. Sigs aren't made like a snap of a finger.

Actually, I had completed it and sent it a short while after his post. I was working on it when he posted Hello, but yeah I had the same thought as you when I read it lol. For whatever reason he hasn't set it as his signature though. *shrug*

The problem is solve

Yes, Porkman and I had some trouble figuring the glitch out but thanks to Porkman's efforts he solved it. Go team Porkrific! \o/

Back