Help us by filling out this survey about stories in games

Danielrsp

Credits
Dear fellow gamers. I would like to ask you to participate in this scientific survey regarding stories in games. Use the link presented below to begin:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XJe9pRHFsMdoiFrGrO1J109t3h-SsTB1C-UtxGNC1U4/viewform?c=0&w=1

A friend of mine is using this survey for his Master´s thesis and if enough responds, it will be published and most likely lead to a PhD study about storytelling in games.

This would be awesome as it would help showing the general population that a good storyline in games are just as good, or even better, than stories told through traditional media, like movies or TV series. Those who completes the survey will also have the chance to win a 20 $ gift voucher for amazon, so it´s a double win!

I hope you will take 30 minutes to do this survey. Most of it is watching cinematics from a game so time will feel like it flies by. Thanks in advance :)

Cool Survey. I filled it out. Hopefully, enough people respond, so he can lead to a PhD Study about storytelling in games.

It is very generous of your friend to buy a $20 Amazon voucher as a prize for people who respond have a chance to win.

I filled out the survey. There are a lot of nice cinematic videos from Final Fantasy.

Back