Hey there, boys and girls!

Kecleon

Awards
Credits
So, I just joined today.
smile.gif
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub] But you probably already knew that.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
I actually planned to join for a while, but, somehow never really got to that until now...
I've had my 3DS since January, (my first type of DS, too) but only have DS games at the moment... Currently saving for Mario Kart 7 and Mario Tennis Open. If you want, you can add me for when I do get the games!
4768-8132-3879

It's nice to meet you! (I hope)

Welcome! As with all new members, here's your complimentary burger! (Wow, this is the second one in 24 hours. I'm going to need more burgers if this keeps up.)

Burger_Gib.png

Welcome, dear Kecleon! I gotta say, I quite like your avatar. Birds are so adorable. With their wee little eyes and beaks and flying capabilities and whatnot.

But yeah, hopefully you can nab those games soon, both are pretty good if you enjoy previous games from either series! Only bummer about Mario Tennis Open is that online is actually region locked, so you can only play online matches with people from your region (it stinks, and I found this out the hard way). Other than that though, still a great game!

Welcome to the forums! Got any questions just ask!

And as Dan said, Mario Tennis Open's Online mode is region-locked.

Welcome Kecleon. I hope you have a good time here. I added you code, feel free to add me if you enjoy 3d pics of fluffy housecats.

Welcome to the community, Kecleon!

Back