Hey ya 3DS gamers !

Rique

Awards
Credits
Hey everyone ! i'm Aaron and im 17yrs old. i'm from singapore and i just got my 3DS yesterday.

i found out that not much SGreans seems to be holding on to 3DS yet so i wanted to make more friends through the online community.

i really enjoy classic games like tetris , zelda , street fighter.

PS: do add me to your friend lists okay? more friends are needed
kirby.png
( Friend code: 5370-0431-8893 )

Hey Rique! Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community!

You'll definitely get people to play wifi with here, and many members have their 3DS friend codes displayed next to their posts. Oh, and good choices for games there, all three series mentioned are excellent.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome!I added you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, nice to meetcha. I have a 3DS myself, feel free to add me.

Is Rique the first Singaporean we've ever had?

haha. i just got so bored not being able to streetpass anyone yet. so i actually googled for the community. guess im very welcomed. Thanks for the warm welcome guys ! Oh and much guidance needed. this is my very very first time forum-ing . im not used to the forum layout
biggrin.gif

Just think yourself lucky you're not living in the Pitcairn Islands. If you think trying to find another 3DS owner in a country of over 5 million people is bad, try it in a country of just 50. That's right. There are well over 4 times as many members on these forums alone, than the entire population of the Pitcairn Islands, representing roughly an infinitesimally small 0.000001% of the total population of Earth, which stands at currently 6,910,346,763 -- as of this post.

i just got so bored not being able to streetpass anyone yet.

I have the same problem!!
sad.gif
I feel your pain

Last edited by a moderator:
haha. i just got so bored not being able to streetpass anyone yet.

sad.gif
I feel your pain

Me too, I haven't meet any street pass yet even though I am living in Sydney atm =.=
I have been bringing my 3DS to uni and shopping centre since the launch date 31st of March till today but still no luck finding one yet.

welocome :3 i still have to figure out how to get my 3ds connected.its so complicated
wacko.gif

sad.gif
I feel your pain

I have had to resort to hanging around Gamestops and I can never do it for very long because I am usually with my family. I have gotten 6 so far. I would be great if I worked at a game store or lived in Japan.

Hi.. My name is Risqa for real. I'm from Singapore but inside my nintendo 3ds i put i live at united states but that is fake. And my mii name is Qasha. My friend code is 1650-1703-3275. I just added you to my friend list. i need you to add me back. 12 May 2013 Sunday 3.00pm

Hi.. My name is Risqa for real. I'm from Singapore but inside my nintendo 3ds i put i live at united states but that is fake. And my mii name is Qasha. My friend code is 1650-1703-3275. I just added you to my friend list. i need you to add me back. 12 May 2013 Sunday 3.00pm

You may be waiting a long time, as if you click their icon to see their profile it states that Rique has not been online since January of 2012.

Back