Heya : 3

Moogi Beans

Do Wa Ditty
Full GL Member
Credits
Hello : 3 I actually come from Wario Forums : p Ive seen this site there before, but when I clicked on it I was told it was under construction or something at the time. My online friends and I were talking today about finding a new forum we could join together today, and I remembered I had seen this one before, so I decided to try it again : p

Im a big fan of the community on Wario Forums, and hopefully I do well here, too : p

Hello Moogi Beans, welcome to Gamingreinvented! Have a good time posting and remember to read the rules. I hope we can become good friends!

Hey, fair enough. Welcome to Gaming Reinvented!

I assume you found the link in the General Gaming section at Wario Forums?

And yeah, I did : p I tried once before, but the forums were down at the time. Just remembered this place yesterday and signed up : p

I wasn't aware Wario forums had dedicated and active members. That's good to hear since cheat really felt strongly about making that site back when we were still Nintendo3dscommunity. Welcome home, i guess. We're all pretty relaxed around here and a lot of us are from older incarnations of this very site. There's no leaving once you join us. Seriously, you can try but you'll be back. Hope to see you around.

Back