Hi guys!

redpanda

Credits
You can call me Red or Milo and I currently live in Nashville, TN (though I'm in the process of moving to Seattle this summer).

I mostly play roguelikes but I enjoy turn-based games in general. I used to play Pokemon competitively and while I no longer compete (no time, sadly), I still love the series. Besides Pokemon, I'm mostly a PC gamer. I'm generally a single player kind of person but I do play one MMO, WildStar. I was taking a break from the game but am getting ready to jump back in so let me know if any of you guys play! I look forward to meeting all of you :).

Welcome! Enjoy your time here.

Nice to meet you Red. I'm new here as well. I have played WildStar, but I haven't played in awhile. I'm guessing, it's been a few months at least since I last played, and I played rather casually because my main game is Neverwinter. I think I ended up with four characters on Wildstar when there was the addition of the temp server when the game went F2P. I want to say my highest level character is sitting around level 17. I've been considering giving it another go to see how the game looks now.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Nice to meet you Red. I'm new here as well. I have played WildStar, but I haven't played in awhile. I'm guessing, it's been a few months at least since I last played, and I played rather casually because my main game is Neverwinter. I think I ended up with four characters on Wildstar when there was the addition of the temp server when the game went F2P. I want to say my highest level character is sitting around level 17. I've been considering giving it another go to see how the game looks now.

It's actually been a few months since I've played, too, but I had played since launch. The game has some issues but the combat system is awesome. I would definitely recommend playing long enough to at least do some of the dungeons, they're really fun and challenging (unless you're super overgeared). Are you Dominion or Exile? I did hear they were getting rid of some of the faction barriers, I wonder what became of that.

Back