Hi...

Chris

Awards
Credits
Hi everyone! My name is chris and i am from the 'lovely' country called ireland. I am a big fan of the nintendo 3ds. I am a MASSIVE fan of the professor layton series. I also like mario games. I have a dsi, psp and ps3. I am a senior member over at this site.

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! If you require assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of the admins or moderators! Or you could ask me, heh.
smile.gif

Odd greeting, Ouromov.

Welcome to N3DSC, chris!

Could anyone answer this? Where can you set up an email to be sent to you when someone replys to a thread you commented on? Also can you order the posts to go in the way their replied?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure about your second inquiry, but as for your first, go here: http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

That should be what you're looking for.

I'm not sure about your second inquiry, but as for your first, go here: http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

That should be what you're looking for.
Thanks. By the second request i mean can you make the post go like from the newest on the top and the oldest further down

Hmmm...the only way I know to accomplish that would be to reply to a topic. Not just quick reply, but click the reply button and go into the full editor. It shows the last posts made in descending order.

Is there anyway to put it without going to advanced?

Oh i know! that answer! and welcome!

Go to the Your settings page, and go to the Forums option. the very last option should say Topic Display Mode. Click that and chose Linear +.

But does it make the newest go to the top?

oh crap...my bad. I remember there used to be a way...:/ sorry bout that.

I'm not sure if there's a way, but I can definitely check for you. I presume you want forum topics to be ordered like blog comments, right? Or like blog entries on a blog home page, with the latest at the top and oldest at the bottom?

Still, welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community Chris!

Welcome Chris, it's great to have new members at this wonderful forum! I hope you'll enjoy yourself. If you have any questions or would like to meet new friends, feel free to talk to me.

Nice to have ya ,Chris. We could use some active new members. I hope you decide to stick around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back