Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgN4r1YufcI

We've all been there. Whether you're down the K-Pop rabbit hole on YouTube or playing games at work, someone walks in and sees your screen, sees you doing something you shouldn't be doing, and the party's over. Or...is it?

Instructables have come up with this incredible mod that skins a LCD monitor and, with the help of some 3D glasses, lets only the wearer of those glasses see what's on the monitor.

source

If I could get a clip to put over my current glasses this would work out. But then again looking like I was staring at a blank screen would make others thing I'm crazy.

I think people will find out eventually that they need the glasses to look at the screen's picture, or think you are looking at those Magic Eye puzzle posters where you need to stare at a picture for some time, and a picture appears on the paper.

Wearing sun glasses in doors also may make you look suspicous like you have something to hide.

Demon_Skeith said:
It's nice to hide the screen, but to hide it in the first place just makes you look suspicious.
Indeed, hiding screens make you look suspicous.

Having very tiny screens near your eye like Google Glass also make you look suspicous because people don't know what you are looking at, or think you are using the built-in webcam in Google Glass to record them.

Back