High School DxD

adamarclight

Awards
Credits
Have you guys tried to watch this?
Well actually if you didn't like nudity you wouldn't this.
Anyway, this anime really welcome any pervert to watch it!
The story follows Hyoudo Issei, a dim-witted, lecherous second-year high school student, who is killed by his girlfriend on his first date ever. Issei is reincarnated as a devil, and from that day forward he serves as an underling of Rias, a high-level devil who is also the prettiest girl on Issei's campus.
Actually Issei have a special power resides inside him that's called "sekiryutei" or can be called as "Red Dragon Emperor"
That power can doubles his strength every 10 seconds as long his body can endured it.
Actually this story has some touching parts that makes me even cry and it has many exiting battle inside of it.
I hope you guys try to watch this anime, read the manga or the light novels too!
I bet you'll get addicted as i am!
Enjoy it!

Attachments

• 409px-High_school_dxd_v4_000e.jpg
    409px-High_school_dxd_v4_000e.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 3
Anyway, this anime really welcome any pervert to watch it!

Perverts are a form of sophisticated people. This includes the entire island of Japan lol.

Back to topic, I've never seen this anime before. Sounds interesting so I'll be sure to check it out, thanks. :happy:

Perverts are a form of sophisticated people. This includes the entire island of Japan lol.

Back to topic, I've never seen this anime before. Sounds interesting so I'll be sure to check it out, thanks. :happy:
No problem, just ask me any question about this story if you need it.
By the way this anime has 12 episodes and the second season of High School DxD will be aired on September 2012
I heard it will be total 36 episodes!
Well... with some ovas and special story too!
I've got some of the novel of this story myself...
Don't hesitate and ask me for the novel if you can't endure your curriosity about the next story!
Enjoy! :pinch:

I watched it, the ending was disappointing. I wish they'd make a second season of high school of the dead soon instead :?
hm.. i got your point...
some people didn't like it at the first...
Try read the novel at Baka-Tsuki... or just pm me your email and i'll send the novels to you...
You might change your opinion after you read it...
But some people prefer watching animes than reading the novels...
Can't be helped if you are one of them.
I myself started liking to read novels because i am playing a lot of visual novels.
Actually i am playing one even now, LOL
:lol:

I've been hearing some good things about this. I'll have to check it out.

Not sure what to say, though I do have a perverted side..

If it's blatant hentai or a harem anime, I think I'll pass.

Back