Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So I just finished this anime today which..... I think was made for female viewers (which is pretty obvious with all the special endings at the end of the episodes.) as this anime seem to focus on a lot of boring male bonding talk.

That aside, I will praise this anime for two things, one being its awesome and calming OST and its beautiful artwork/animation done in a fall coloring. Despite being strong in that, the story was..... less than that.

For the story it seem either awkward or didn't really flow well, I couldn't tell which but there was just times it was kind of painful to watch as the bad guys could have won from the start but their leader hesitated for some reason and the predecessor to the main female lead was no help at all when should have been helping.

So yeah, if you're in for OST and looks this is a good anime, otherwise I would say pass on it.

I haven't watched this. Maybe I'll stick to the game to see if its any better. Or maybe not, its faster to just watch the anime then look in some vn forums for the other information.

as this anime seem to focus on a lot of boring male bonding talk.

Now, imagine a group of friends, trapped in a video game, talking in circle without going anywhere! (try to guess the anime!)

For the story it seem either awkward or didn't really flow well, I couldn't tell which but there was just times it was kind of painful to watch as the bad guys could have won from the start but their leader hesitated for some reason and the predecessor to the main female lead was no help at all when should have been helping.

For some reason? Then the reason why is a spoiler. By any anime standards, the reason, at the very least, should have been said in a phrase. Even if it's the smallest of reasons. Then this anime could be considered incomplete? This is one why I try not to look at many anime sections since it starts filling me with doubts. Now that I am with doubts, I am very desperate to watch it. Well, guess I am going to rush it.

I haven't watched this. Maybe I'll stick to the game to see if its any better. Or maybe not, its faster to just watch the anime then look in some vn forums for the other information.

Now, imagine a group of friends, trapped in a video game, talking in circle without going anywhere! (try to guess the anime!)

For some reason? Then the reason why is a spoiler. By any anime standards, the reason, at the very least, should have been said in a phrase. Even if it's the smallest of reasons. Then this anime could be considered incomplete? This is one why I try not to look at many anime sections since it starts filling me with doubts. Now that I am with doubts, I am very desperate to watch it. Well, guess I am going to rush it.

I know the anime you're talking about (.hack or SAO) and unlike those animes, this anime's talk was BORING! by extreme amounts.

And maybe I fell asleep on the why part, but I don't know the reason really. But this anime as far as I know is fully complete, nothing more to it.

Back