Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Wannabe first-woman-president Hilary Clinton wants to know what games you're playing.

The plucky democrat has sponsored a research study for her run for president that includes a question about what games voters play.

Which of the following have you visited or played online?

* Sim City
* Second Life
* Sims
* None of the above
* Other
* Don’t know

Strangely, any violent game and/or console title is left off the list... hmmm. Also, how could you "not know" what games you've played or visited?

The survey also probes internet usage.

Which activities do you do online most?

* Research issues or questions
* Use a webcam
* Share digital photos
* Download music or video
* Read or post to blogs
* Research products or services
* Watch video sites like youtube
* Email
* Shop
* Read the news
* Play video games
* Instant message
* Online banking or bill pay
* Use online social networks
* Talk on the phone using VOiP

link

Hilary is evil all she wants to do is ban video games, thats what i heard or something like that.

She is against violence in video games. She aligned herself with Thompson (I think that was his name) after the whole "hot coffee" thing.

QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ January 11, 2008 02:37 pm) I don't know any gamers that plan to vote for her anyway.
Obama is in favor of having game govern themselves. And since I'm I support change for America, it's why I'm voting for him.

Hillary is more like a "doer" and just feels too impatient. To me she's bad news for some of us.

You know, it's not too late to join the Video Games Voter Network and protest on game regulation (I'll post a link to that later)

QUOTE (MisterKalas @ January 12, 2008 09:46 am) QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ January 11, 2008 02:37 pm) I don't know any gamers that plan to vote for her anyway.
Obama is in favor of having game govern themselves. And since I'm I support change for America, it's why I'm voting for him.

Hillary is more like a "doer" and just feels too impatient. To me she's bad news for some of us.

You know, it's not too late to join the Video Games Voter Network and protest on game regulation (I'll post a link to that later)
please do

MK if you can post that link it would be great. I'm still undecided about who I definately what to vote for, I just know I don't want Clinton in office.

I'm going on a serious note about this.

Hillary Clinton's a waste of my damn time. Everything she says doesn't make damn sense and I don't see how liberals voted for that whore to win New Hampshire. It's because she sobbed like a bitch, the liberals felt bad for her and voted for her to win the state. Why does she want to know what we gamers play? Us gamers play violent game and love it. Have some company make a game that have her in it so we can kill her for our amusement. I don't want her to be the next President of the US, because her husband did a abysmal job and she'll possibly make it much worse. Screw that bitch and screw the liberal hippies voting for her.

QUOTE (Namric @ January 13, 2008 10:14 pm) I'm going on a serious note about this.

Hillary Clinton's a waste of my damn time. Everything she says doesn't make damn sense and I don't see how liberals voted for that whore to win New Hampshire. It's because she sobbed like a bitch, the liberals felt bad for her and voted for her to win the state. Why does she want to know what we gamers play? Us gamers play violent game and love it. Have some company make a game that have her in it so we can kill her for our amusement. I don't want her to be the next President of the US, because her husband did a abysmal job and she'll possibly make it much worse. Screw that bitch and screw the liberal hippies voting for her.
I 100% totally agree with this
cool0003.gif

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ January 14, 2008 07:53 pm) QUOTE (Namric @ January 13, 2008 10:14 pm) I'm going on a serious note about this.

I 100% totally agree with this
cool0003.gif

Me too!

QUOTE (A7X @ January 14, 2008 09:47 pm) one thing to say about that >_>

antihillary.png

Back