Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
That's right it's Gamingforce 1 year anniversary today! Since the news forum is busy with the revamp I will post this here. Anyway this gamingforce is the first one to be made but rather the 4th made here is the history.

A few years ago I spent most of my time on a forum called G4 when Zero invited me to a forum called Gamingforce. I deiced to join it and it was alright for awhile and I had no idea what host it was on. Soon after Zero moved it to proboards where we got a few good members like ubertrance and experienced our first spam attack which I quickly put the ban hammer on and sent those fools packing. After while we weren't doing so good so Zero moved the board again to ipbfree forums.

It was turning out all right, we got a few active members and the forum turned out pretty good. Until Zero could no longer do forums and closed down the forum. By now I was attached to GF and manged to get a hold of Zero and asked him to transfer control to me which he did. I got control and for the next few weeks I was a noob in the ACP
winking0056.gif
Thanks to ubertrance we got the lovable and mad arcade player seaofclouds. Due to a mistake I made with a skin GF got the valuable admin of coding cloud, further on GF got more value members like taylor who helped me understand skins.

After Cloud made me admin on his forum which was jcink and I saw it was like ipbfree but minus the credits need to use it's features. I deiced to pack up GF and move it once more to jcink which was the best thing I did.

With GF now on Jcink and completely made from me GF was quickly become successful by getting highly valued members like MisterKalas, Typewriter and others. GF did start to slow down a bit and people came and left without making much posts but now GF is getting many regular members a day which has brought us to this 1 year mark.

Staff members of Gamingforce

Demon_Skeith- well what can I say about my self other then I am highly respected and run a great forum.

MisterKalas- started out as admin of security but actually turned out to be a great advertiser for GF and bring many member to GF.

Zero- well just made a admin for being the creator of GF but much later tunred out to be the thing this forum needed for making arcade games and the upcoming MMORPG. Also without Zero we would not be here today.

Cloud- thanks to clouds coding GF will become a forum with features to satisfy anyone.

Typewriter- Thanks to GFX skills he has made many images for GF and for it's members. If typewriter ever makes something for you make sure you thank him.

madmax3- another great helper in the GFX. Make sure to thank him for his graphics.

Classic™- is another great helper in the GFX and I believe is currently on vacation....

Seaofclouds- my rival in the arcade and biggest poster on the forum is the greats mod anyone could want.

Kisame- a new mod but a great person to know and post with and is also a great RPer.

Sparky- I don't know much about you but thanks for helping Zero make the MMORPG and bringing something to the forum that will make it great.

Former Staff
sad0049.gif

ubertrance- creator and head of the uber game mods. A great person to post with but it is sad that he stop doing forums.

Kody- another mod but due to computer trouble I had no choice but to demod him.

Taylor- master of the Graphic Gamers and has great GFX skills. taylor has met the fate that we all fear and that is no longer be able to be online and still balance our real life's.

sonicodsc- well a good person but unfortunately dissappeared.
confused0007.gif

The Reaper- a great fan of GF and active poster who was made mod. but was sent to iraq and is still alive and comes on a few times here and there. please keep him in your prayers so that he comes back to us one day.
cool0003.gif

Well thats a look of Gamingforce. I'm sure we will be here 1 year from now even more bigger and popular then right now. Continue to support GF and advertise it like mad!

Woot! That was some great history. I learned a lot of things I didn't know about Gaming Foce. xD

Aww, I feel so honored!

About The Reaper, I talk to him a bit through myspace, he's doing very well and should be getting done with Iraq in the fall (just in time to go to school for game design). So, hopefuly he'll come back to us then!!

QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ August 08, 2008 01:33 pm) Aww, I feel so honored!

About The Reaper, I talk to him a bit through myspace, he's doing very well and should be getting done with Iraq in the fall (just in time to go to school for game design). So, hopefuly he'll come back to us then!!
glade to hear that.
character0044.gif

GF had his ups and downs but we still managed to keep going I would like to say to all that GF will keep going strong until the end.Also an honorable mention to The_Reaper who was once a beloved, respected and great friend and mod.We all wish that he comes back safely to us.

QUOTE (Xeon @ August 08, 2008 07:33 pm) GF had his ups and downs but we still managed to keep going I would like to say to all that GF will keep going strong until the end.Also an honorable mention to The_Reaper who was once a beloved, respected and great friend and mod.We all wish that he comes back safely to us.
As long as I am admin GF will NEVER shut down. Keep our doors open and keep advertising and sooner or later people will have to start joining this site.
cool0003.gif
and I think both you and me can agree that GF has plenty of downs and is about time for lots of ups. So we need to start advertising!

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 09, 2008 12:16 pm) QUOTE (ubertrance @ August 09, 2008 12:10 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 09, 2008 12:08 pm) QUOTE (ubertrance @ August 09, 2008 11:32 am) the Trance is back yall 
happy0007.gif

lol
lmao.gif

and what is do damn funny?
character0044.gif

I don't know

SURE you dont
lol

you forgot DS - a guy who needs to spell good, nah, hes a great guy

Oh cool, I'm on there. XD

I didn't know gf used to be on proboards. This is a cool history. Good job on writing it up.

Yeah it was I wish I had the link to it so I can show you but I deleted it.

QUOTE (Typewriter @ August 12, 2008 05:41 am) Yay, ubertrance is back.

Anyway, how many members did you have on the proboards version?
it wasn't a lot but I think after the spam attack xeon moved the forum to avoid further trouble I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back