HIYA!

SALTY

The cutest yaoiboi you will ever meet
Awards
Credits
I'm Roxus Salts the 10th but you can call me SALTY. im a strange Australian guy who loves games (obviously), anime, and other geeky stuff like Doctor Who. no idea if this forum is very lively as iv been regestered here for about an hour and in that time i was just drawing my avatar. my 3DS game library is... limited. partly because of the extremely low rate of good games for it and partly because im broke 90% of the time. i only have a few games and most of them are just ones from the eShop. im a bit of a biter and kinda anti-social but am affectionate to a select few.

what else... umm... did i mention im not very good at these? no... well im not. i guess if you wanna know more you should ask

welcome to the forums

Australian? Strange? Other? THAT'S ME!

Well maybe not the other bit but yeah. Welcome aboard the S.S. Nintendo 3DS Community, SALTY. Also, omg, dat avatar is amazing. Feel free to post any other artwork in our fan section!

Also, if you've got Mario Kart 7 and feel like some 3DS fun, we have a community game night that usually happens randomly on the weekends. We were playing just this morning actually, managed to get a total of 6 players at once, haha.

Well maybe not the other bit but yeah. Welcome aboard the S.S. Nintendo 3DS Community, SALTY. Also, omg, dat avatar is amazing. Feel free to post any other artwork in our fan section!

Also, if you've got Mario Kart 7 and feel like some 3DS fun, we have a community game night that usually happens randomly on the weekends. We were playing just this morning actually, managed to get a total of 6 players at once, haha.

its not really that good ^^; i just threw it together as a quicky placemarker until i can do a better one (possibly tomorrow or tuesday)

unfortunately the broke thing has stopped me from getting Mario kart 7 but its high on my list so with any luck ill have it by christmas (maybe even my birthday if im a good little boy)

its not really that good ^^; i just threw it together as a quicky placemarker until i can do a better one (possibly tomorrow or tuesday)

unfortunately the broke thing has stopped me from getting Mario kart 7 but its high on my list so with any luck ill have it by christmas (maybe even my birthday if im a good little boy)

A BETTER ONE? *insert jaw drop here* It looks pretty good to me as it is already!

Also, that's a bummer! But hey, hopefully you can enjoy the fun or karting around in 3D! It's a nice little game, I did stop playing it for a bit but it's easy to get back into it. Albeit I suck at half the tracks.

A BETTER ONE? *insert jaw drop here* It looks pretty good to me as it is already!

Also, that's a bummer! But hey, hopefully you can enjoy the fun or karting around in 3D! It's a nice little game, I did stop playing it for a bit but it's easy to get back into it. Albeit I suck at half the tracks.

i once played Mario kart on the wii... finished last against my friends who were going as slow as possible and didnt use any powerups ^^;

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! Yeah, your avatar is pretty good, especially for one you threw together as a placeholder.

Also, this is definitely a pretty active community, at least when it's not middle of a school day. And while Mario Kart may not be your strongpoint, you can at least learn a few tricks to play better here. Like in this guide:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsguides/mario-kart-7-track-and-shortcut-guide/

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! Yeah, your avatar is pretty good, especially for one you threw together as a placeholder.

Also, this is definitely a pretty active community, at least when it's not middle of a school day. And while Mario Kart may not be your strongpoint, you can at least learn a few tricks to play better here. Like in this guide:

http://nintendo3dsda...shortcut-guide/

well your very helpful ^^ thanks

im underage and the smell of alcohol makes me really sick so no thanks o3o

I'm Roxus Salts the 10th but you can call me SALTY. im a strange Australian guy who loves games (obviously), anime, and other geeky stuff like Doctor Who. no idea if this forum is very lively as iv been regestered here for about an hour and in that time i was just drawing my avatar. my 3DS game library is... limited. partly because of the extremely low rate of good games for it and partly because im broke 90% of the time. i only have a few games and most of them are just ones from the eShop. im a bit of a biter and kinda anti-social but am affectionate to a select few.

what else... umm... did i mention im not very good at these? no... well im not. i guess if you wanna know more you should ask

DAW YOU SOUNDS SO ADORABLE!!! LIKE A HAMSTER! Welcome to the forums!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

DAW YOU SOUNDS SO ADORABLE!!! LIKE A HAMSTER! Welcome to the forums!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

im too big to be a hamster unfortunately... 6'2"/185cms is hardly palm-sized ;/ plus i weigh a ton

im too big to be a hamster unfortunately... 6'2"/185cms is hardly palm-sized ;/ plus i weigh a ton
GASP! we are the same height!! I'm a toothpick though lol. Chubby Hamster??? lol

GASP! we are the same height!! I'm a toothpick though lol. Chubby Hamster??? lol

not that chubby... ;~; about 75-90kgs (roughly 165-198 pounds...)

Back