HoloLens Minecraft Demo

Seems to me like you would need a certain kind of table.

I made a post about this. I feel like gaming has stepped a little closer to reality because of this. I felt like this technology could change into bigger things , but will affect other people's minds thinking that the real world could be just a game they are playing.

I told my husband that we would put it on the floor. My heart dropped when I saw it. :Crazy2:  I was clapping in my living room. The only thing I said was that we would be socially awkward if we have company. If we don't have more than 3 controllers, we're doomed lol. The price would have to be right for it though, and I think this technology is waaay out of our league. I would love to have two and I hope they sell them in pairs after they first come out.

Servace said:
I made a post about this. I feel like gaming has stepped a little closer to reality because of this. I felt like this technology could change into bigger things , but will affect other people's minds thinking that the real world could be just a game they are playing.
I agree with this, hard to say how things will go from here.

Demon_Skeith said:
I agree with this, hard to say how things will go from here.
just seeing how people already react by playing GTA and committing crimes is pretty scary. I have a feeling one day once it goes 3d like this minecraft device, then people will not be paying attention with their surroundings and eventually causing someone to get hurt or even killed.

I think this will be too costly for the normal consumer, at least for the first couple of years. So I doubt it will become mass market for a while.

Martin said:
I think this will be too costly for the normal consumer, at least for the first couple of years. So I doubt it will become mass market for a while.
I agree. I think the people that have the room for such an item will buy it. I wouldn't dare buy this until I have a mortgage on a house with a media room. There's no way the average Joe can get one now.

That's really awesome I must say. I'm not a big fan of Minecraft, but this is a step further gone from the ordinary or perhaps the traditional. It's absolutely mind blowing.

This looks so awesome! I've been aware of Microsoft's HoloLens for a while, but to see they're already this far into implementing it with games, this is so amazing. I do agree that it might be a bit expensive for casual users, but hardcore gamers will find a way or another to pay for it, I'm sure lol.

Back