HostFlake.pro - Reliable American hosting company (cheap)

Archer

Full GL Member
Credits
HostFlake is a new hosting company focused on providing extremely fast and reliable hosting with an American staff. We provide plans as cheap as $4.99 and they come with everything you could possibly need. You could get as complicated as you want or as simple as installing a WordPress site. Check us out and support a company that is 100% in America!!

- HostFlake [hostflake.pro]

*Feel free to share your thoughts about my site/services!

Last edited:

テクニカル諏訪子

土着神
Full GL Member
Credits
Could be a bit more consistent IMO:

Another thing is the area where it says "User Friendly Control Panel", it makes it sound like if cPanel is technology created by your company.
While I know that's not true, I can imagine much less experienced folks would think otherwise.

And one question:
Your site says it's an "All American" hosting provider.
Does that mean your staff is all American, you only allow American customers, or what else?

Archer

Full GL Member
Credits
Thanks for pointing that stuff out. I never intended to make it sound like I invented cPanel. With WordPress it sounds like you found a typo. All-American means staff and servers.

I have made a few tweaks based upon your input. I slightly reworded the cPanel paragraph but not sure if it sounds to you like HostFlake invented it. If it still does, any tips on how to reword it?

Last edited:

テクニカル諏訪子

土着神
Full GL Member
Credits
Yes, the cPanel stuff seems fine now from my perspective (bear in mind that I am not a native English speaker, though).
As for "All-American", thanks for the clarification.

Edit:
Just discovered another inconsistency.
On the homepage, the "UNLIMITED" plan reads the word "unlimited" in all caps, while the other 2 plans only have the first word capitalised.
And on this page, the "BASIC" plan reads "Unlimited GB Bandwidth", while the other 2 read "Unlimited Bandwidth".

I hope you don't consider me a "whiner", I just try to help out where possible.

Archer

Full GL Member
Credits
Yes, the cPanel stuff seems fine now from my perspective (bear in mind that I am not a native English speaker, though).
As for "All-American", thanks for the clarification.

Edit:
Just discovered another inconsistency.
On the homepage, the "UNLIMITED" plan reads the word "unlimited" in all caps, while the other 2 plans only have the first word capitalised.
And on this page, the "BASIC" plan reads "Unlimited GB Bandwidth", while the other 2 read "Unlimited Bandwidth".

I hope you don't consider me a "whiner", I just try to help out where possible.
I don't at all, I appreciate it. It was my first time editing a template with WHMCS and I was a little over my head.