froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

This looks like a good $3 case for protecting an iPhone. I think with the money savings from using a $3 case, you can get a decent hard glass screen protector to protect the front screen from stuff like keys, coins, and other things dropping on the sxreen.

I wonder how does this $3 iPhone X case compare to a similar looking $1 cases from eBay.

I got a feeling some of these iPhone X cases maybe made in the same factory, but sold by different companies which use their own brand name, and box.

looks good, but a case will do only so much regardless of price.

looks good, but a case will do only so much regardless of price.

I agree a case may not always protect your phone except for maybe those Rugged phone cases which can take a lot of abuse where you probably need a large hammer to break the case, and the phone which is in the case.

A hand strap, or necklace for your smartphone can protect your phones from most falls. But, I think a strap or necklace to hang your phone from your arm or neck are not popular because wearing your phone does not look trendy, and can be somewhat uncomfortable.

There are also sticky pop-out rings/handle bars which you can install to your phone's case to make them easier to hold.

Back