How can some people spend many hours per day on online learning?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
My best guest is that there are rich people who choose to spend over 8 hours per day on learning about topics like science, math, different languages, plants, and history. I think some rich people spend many hours to learn about things online because they want to learn more about a topic, and have enough free time to learn things online because they don't work full time jobs, don't do a lot of house work, don't go to college, don't have children, or and don't have money problems where they need to spend more of their time on saving money, or making more money by working at a job or selling their stuff.

Well, I like learning.
I started attending online courses when I realized that I don't have that many certificates for my interview and then I got addicted to getting certificates. So....it's hard to say how

Online computer tutorial videos and blog posts can be very interesting where people can spend many hours per day following online computer help tutorials.

I think some people also view online tutorial videos and read educational blog posts to relax after a stressful day at work or school, and be part of an online community by replying to their video and blog posts sort of like how people spend many hours on forums to learn about different topics, and reply to the topics.

This aside, there are schools pushing for no more canceled days. Due to technology, they can just learn from home on a day off.

I saw on the News that sick kids can now use a video chat robot which can move around to attend class at a regular school because the sick kids are too sick to attend class.

I think using a video chat program to video chat to a real class can be be better than only going on an educational related website which only have a lot of online school related videos, a blog, forum, chatroom, and social network.

Back