How do I delete my profile/account onthis site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't delete accounts. Nor do most forums. If you don't want an account, change the password to something impossible to remember and log out.

We don't delete accounts. Nor do most forums. If you don't want an account, change the password to something impossible to remember and log out.

Thank you, I take it there is no deactivate account like facebook and twitter do. I was A moderator on a site a couple of years ago and we had the ability to delete accounts, we only ever did it if they trolled. Members had the delete option on their profile, this is why I asked, I thought maybe I had just missed it. At least I know, thanks.

Depends if people have replied to them. It'd be rather awkward for people's posts/replies to vanish into thin air, since deleting the first post in a topic/posts people replied to I think deletes the replies.

I didn't mean anything (bad), I just don't get why people make an account and then... want to get rid of it. It's almost like you registered purely to ask for advice on the 3DS.

Why not just log off, and 'forget' about the account? I don't get why people have to have accounts deleted? IT's not exactly going to harm you if your posts are still here is it? And yes, Nin3DS has the final say on what gets deleted or not.

3 times i have replied, 2 times the post has not appeared, I now officially give up trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back