How do phones get so many germs?

You are right man, for me, hospital is one of the places where you can easily get sick in a high probability if you are not going to be careful enough by just unwisely placing your mobile phone in that prone to sickness places in the hospital.

You are right man, for me, hospital is one of the places where you can easily get sick in a high probability if you are not going to be careful enough by just unwisely placing your mobile phone in that prone to sickness places in the hospital.

It is best to use hand sanitizer cleaner which is available at most hospitals, or go to the washroom to clean your hands.

Many hospital cleaning staff and nurses try to keep the hospital clean, so not all hospitals have a lot of germs which infect many visitors.

But the air in hospital should also be monitored.

I agree the air at the hospital should be monitored, and cleaned with air filters. I think a lot of hospitals want visitors to wear a face mask when visiting sick friends and family, so they don't infect other patients. Sick patients also sometimes wear face mask, and may have a room which separate them from other patient who don't have an infectious illness.

I agree with you froggyboy604 but I am not saying that all of the hospitals in the world will make you sick but when it comes to probability, the chance is 75% and up to get sick if you are not wisely enough to be careful, and nowadays, there are only small number of hospitals are practicing cleanliness for the sake of visitors and patients and with all of this complicated factors that we can get sick which we are not aware of because of our tendencies to make mistakes because we are all only humans and we all make mistakes, we just have to be extra careful all the time and most importantly, we must anticipate what will going to happen. Prevention is better than cure.

Well, we take them everywhere and it's possible for dust to accumulate on the keypad or on the screen. Even on a laptop screen or a tv screen, you will be able to see so much dust after just a day. That's what I believe.

Well, we take them everywhere and it's possible for dust to accumulate on the keypad or on the screen. Even on a laptop screen or a tv screen, you will be able to see so much dust after just a day. That's what I believe.
I agree in the end of the day I always notice that the screen of my laptop is full of dust.

Back