How do you have your burgers in McDonalds?

Haven't been there in a long while, but when I still went, I just got the simple dollar menu cheeseburgers.

I don't eat burgers at McDonalds, I eat a 10 or 20 piece chicken nugget with fries combo.

Single burger. Cheese, ketchup, onion and pickles.

Don't go there often though. lot of people I know including myself find it to be repulsive most of the time.

I haven't been to McDonald's in years, but at the local Burger King I usually get some sort of double bacon cheeseburger meal thingy.

Single burger. Cheese, ketchup, onion and pickles.

Don't go there often though. lot of people I know including myself find it to be repulsive most of the time.
I'm surprised people even go there, in my area, McDonalds are so disgusting, up to a level where I see cockroaches and ants on the floor, and no employee even cares.

My boss brought a packet of four one dollar cheeseburgers one time and I was forced to eat two. I know they're only cheeseburgers but it was still a rough challenge.

As a result, I like my cheeseburgers cold and man-handled by yours truly. *licks lips*

the quarter pounder meal but im getting really sick of it. want a new regular

My burger is the Big Mac. I love getting a Big Mac, Medium Fry, and Medium Shake. Probably the best thing since sliced bread. Also, for those who constantly say that "McDonald's is repulsive and unhealthy" you're being ignorant. McDonalds is one of the cleanest, and healthiest fastfood chains. Obviously there food isn't "healthy" but it's only slightly worse than almost every other meal American's eat. You're not supposed to eat McDonald's every day, but when you do, it's not really any more unhealty then any other place you'd eat out. Take the guy who's eaten at mcdonalds every single day for over 25 years. He's skinny and healthy, and he loves it. However, he gets the big mac almost exclusively, it's really when you start adding extras that it gets to be somewhat unhealthy. Also, McDonald's food tates good, and is consistant throughout almost all of their resturants.

I have them My Way.

No, wait, that's a different place.

I can't stand McDonalds...or Burger King really...the only two fast food places I can tolerate that specialize in burgers are Wendy's and A&W. McDonalds is bottom of the barrel for me...Burger King is marginally better.

Nintendan, I like the way you think, sir! Hommade burgers beat the fast-food kind every day of the week!

I get a double cheese burger with whatever they put on it. I don't care as long as I get to eat.

Bleh, McD's is too greasy for me, same goes for most fast food places. On top of that I don't like burgers, I'll only eat home cooked ones when I'm forced.

However, despite how much I dislike McDonald's, dem chicken nuggets ain't so bad.

Maccas isnt that bad here. the burgers almost always look like the picture on the box and theyre not that greasy

I don't eat at McDonalds. Burger King FTW!
Burger King is better but has a much smaller menu. and the service always sucks. and the floors are ALWAYS STICKY! i much prefer Maccas over it just for the cleanliness and ok service

As long as it has bacon or beef, I don't really care much for the rest of it.
And as long as I get my Milkshake.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I get 5-6 doubles, with no onions (I HATE ONIONS... BLEGH!) and pickles (I don't mind dill pickles out of the jar as long as they aren't sweet.).[/font]

Back