How do you promote your YouTube channel to meet YouTube's monetization requirements?

Sincerem

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Reaching 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watching hours is uneasy, but their are some users who doesn't see that as over demanding. They got ways to seek for viral YouTube video content views, and also getting subscribers too with the shortest time interval. I don't know how they do the magic to win over users subscribing and viewing their video contents consistently.

How do you promote your own YouTube channel to meet Google's monetization requirements as a YouTuber?

Luck? I follow someone really good and they have yet to hit a million subs.

It has to be steady and have a big following in that line of entertainment or content. I mean Alpharad made Smash Bros 4 clips and put text over them and other edits and he writes his own humor, and for some reason, he's an internet funnyman. But it started with Smash and gaming is popular in general.

I've tried but haven't managed to get anywhere near. There are lots of factors but watch time is the most important to get your videos to wider audiences, it's all in the youtube algorithm. My content clearly isn't good enough. :p

Back