How Do you Write your own Chat Application

How Do you Write your own Chat Application

Discussion in 'Gadget & Internet Hub' started by Mr Prince, Aug 11, 2018 at 10:47 AM.

1. Mr Prince

Mr Prince Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Male
    Money:
    $678
    So I am planning on Opening a messaging Application And I was wondering have anyone of you guys have or planned on opening a messaging services something like Facebook messager and WhatsApp what are key benefits and some good tuts or tips you need to know to build a effective and less time consuming application I will using this site that I found Click Here for the Link. Although it does not say much I want it to have different features like subscription etc plans.

2. テクニカル諏訪子

テクニカル諏訪子 _(:3」∠)_ Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $9,358
    From what I see is that it only explains how to make a real time front end, and promotes their own service for back end, which is why it doesn't say much.
    Features, subscriptions, etc. are all back end related, so to achieve that you must create that part too.

3. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $34,841
    I think a lot of websites I been on use a IRC server as a chatroom where you need a program like Pidgin or add-on like ChatZilla to use the IRC chat, but very few sites I been on had a custom made chat app like Skype, Windows Live Messenger, etc.

4. テクニカル諏訪子

テクニカル諏訪子 _(:3」∠)_ Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $9,358
    I think Prince wants to create a new chat app, not look for a website that uses a custom chat app.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mr Prince

Mr Prince Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Male
    Money:
    $678
    Yea I want to create a custom made Chat App