Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
How long can you play a game for in one sitting?

Well I can like 7 to 8 hours or till my mom or dad comes into my room to kick me our of the room lol.

I guess 5 hours because my eyes would get tired. I wonder how long the pro-players play though like I heard in an interview about WCG's Regional Finals, they sometimes play for like 8 hours a day... isn't that too exhausting? but I think they enjoy that.

Sometimes I can play for several hours without getting up out of my chair.
Well I can play while on the bed tho cause I use laptop lol
I guess 5 hours because my eyes would get tired. I wonder how long the pro-players play though like I heard in an interview about WCG's Regional Finals, they sometimes play for like 8 hours a day... isn't that too exhausting? but I think they enjoy that.
That's all about in there work progress they need to enjoy there work

Depends on the game. Some times I can play it for an hour or two. Recently I've been playing a game, I've been avoiding spoilers so I won't say what it is, but I've been playing up to 10 hours on my days off.

When I was younger and GTA Online was still popular, I could play for hours on end with my friends. Nowadays, I would probably stop after around 2 hours really.

As I got older, I don’t have the patience to sit down and game for 8 hours straight like when I was younger. I have other things I want to take care of, so I can’t just waste the entire day doing a single task.

Most of the time 1-4 hours with at least 1 hour for flying one of my babies (either the F-14B Cat or the F/A - 18 Hornet or the F-15C Eagle) everyday in DCS. Unless the game's characters and story and gameplay hooked me good and I got the time for it, it could go up to 8 hours like not too long ago when I was playing Pc versions of Yakuza Kiwami 1 and 2 .

Three to six hours before i get bored and have to play something else.

I think with a good enough rotation i could theoretically play forever.

Probably 4 to 5 hours but not more than that.
I can't play much now but I used to play around 8 to 9 hours in one sitting

Back