How long do you spend playing games now?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Cause I have to admit, my own time spent playing games is far lower than it used to be. Must spend more time talking about them than I do actually playing them...

So how about you?

I hardly have time to play video games. The time I have is probably an hour, maybe half an hour.

Same as usual for me. If I am not working for my landlords I am usually on from 6 AM to about 10 or 11PM weekdays. My weekends have begun getting kind of busy, but otherwise they are the same schedule. Of course, some days I draw, write, or whatever else I need to work on in between there. The past couple of weeks have been unusual since I've been busy with other things or sleeping more than gaming. My next big review isn't until September so I've had some down time.

See a lot of people here with nothing much to do other than play games all day. Honestly, I kind of miss that from my university days, sometimes.

On weekdays, I usually spend about one hour of gaming on my computer, however on Saturdays and Sundays, I'm usually playing for about 2-5 hours with friends. I used to play games a lot more until my Xbox 360 decided to break on me. :(

On weekdays, I usually spend about one hour of gaming on my computer, however on Saturdays and Sundays, I'm usually playing for about 2-5 hours with friends. I used to play games a lot more until my Xbox 360 decided to break on me. :(

So, what consoles do you play given your Xbox is busted? PC? Or did you upgrade to an Xbox One?

Back