How many Animes have you watched?

I do believe I have watched only about 4-5 ever.

One today, High school of Death, it was boring, all what was the anime focused is in the hot girls, and the scary tricks, i didn't understand it.

Way tooooooooooo many to count. But I would say maybe 500+? Around there, but doesn't mean I remember them all.

I've watched about four. I've seen Bleach, Death Note, Fruit Baskets, and Full Metal Alchemists. They were all great animes, each unique in their own ways. Animes are great because they all have such engaging plots that manage to captivate the audience. I can't say I have a favorite, they all managed to make me shed a few tears. You know you're watch a great anime when it has you on the edge of your seats. I'd definitely give those animes a watch. :)

I've only fully watched (and by fully, I mean close to fully; it's hard to watch every last bit of an anime such as DBZ) 8 or so animes, and most of those were no more than 20 episodes long. As far as animes I've seen at least one episode of, I'd say at least 50. 

I've watched the original Dragonball and Z, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto and Naruto Shipuuden, Death Note, Inuyasha, Coyboy Bebop, and I'm watching Bleach now at the moment. I'm sure I've watched more I just can't remember.

H-how do some people keep track of so many thing they've watched ...?

I think I've watched somewhere around like, maybe 80 tops?  I don't really know.  A lot of those are unfinished because I'll get a couple of episodes in before deciding I don't like a series.

I've seen tons, I'm not sure how much though. Sometimes I intentionally watch the worst sounding ones just to see how bad they are. I saw one that was all about baking bread. For real. That was what the entire series was about. And that's not even mentioning squid girl...
But occasionally you come across some gems.

Back