How many games do you own?

Empire

King Of The Hill
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
How many games do you own? As for me, let me count. Probably around 24 to 26 PC games that I personally own for myself, the rest are giveaways. If I had the extra cash I probably get mad max

Off the top of my head, I don't know. Though I have over 50 N64 games, 25 NES games, not counting repeats, 30-40 GameCube games, 20 Wii games, 10 Gameboy Games, 7 GBA games, 15ish 3DS games, 8 or 9 Wii U games, not including VC. And I have 4 VC games and 3 games downloaded from the eshop. I also have like 3 games off Steam and only one of them will run on my computer.

So doing math, I have over 150 games. I don't feel like going through them all for a whole result though.

I have 309 games. I've beaten 196 of them, 17 are currently in my queue for playing, and the rest will probably never be touched.

Gotta love having a backloggery!

http://backloggery.com/benoit489

btw, DYL, you need to update yours!

Uhm... *looks at steam alone* 190? (345 if you count all the games I have access too via family sharing) Damn Steam Sales.

Seriously though, hundreds. I still have all my old SNES, Gamecube, N64, and PS2 games, on top of the 20-30 3DS/DS games, 10-20 PS4 games, over a hundred things on PS3/Vita if you count all the stuff we've gotten from Plus and digitally plus the 10ish discs I have (And have a few more I want back, like Dragon's Crown) and then 10-20 Wii U games, and another 10-20 Wii games. Plus the 190 on Steam.

Most of the Steam bloat is from buying bundles though. I may have only wanted the one game from the group of ten, but it was cheaper to buy ALL of them in the bundle, then just the one game. It's easy to end up with a ridiculously massive library that way, especially when each bundle was only a couple of dollars! I've probably only played a third of that, and then only played half of those with any sort of dedication. A lot of games are also on backlog for when/if I ever manage to get around to them, like L.A. Noire and the Mass Effects; got them super cheap in a sale.

Oh, and somewhere we have an old download of like, nearly ALL arcade games ever and all SNES game ever. So those too.

0.0 Holy crap.

Steam says I have 97 games, but most of them are either free games or games I've obtained for free in raffles. :p

For PC games: On Steam, I own about 47 games, and I only play about 2-3 of them now. I don't really have time to play all the other ones, but luckily they'll always be in my account, so later on in the future I can return to them.

I have a few games on the disc somewhere in my house

For PSP games: I have too many to count, I definitely have over 30.

I have got 3 to my list of games now

I think it's over 200 easily with all the digital games. Mainly I have games for 360 and most of my xbox one games are digital. I probably have a bit over 10 xboxone games on disc.

Hi all! I'm a fan of video games, especially consoles. My favorite game is Batttlefield 2. I'm very excited to find this forum, and I hope to spend a good time!
Oo, by the way, I currently own about 20 games!

I currently own around 500 unique games (4 digital, and the rest on physical game cartridges, discs, etc.).
Console breakdown:
Atari 2600: 18 games
NES: 155 games
Game Boy: 60 games (grey GB carts only)
Sega Genesis: 16 games
Super NES: 53 games
Nintendo 64: 10 games
Game Boy Colour: 15 games (black GB carts + clear GBC carts)
Game Boy Advance: 40 games
Nintendo GameCube: 40 games
Nintendo DS: 44 games
Wii: 21 games
Nintendo 3DS: 12 games (1 digital, 11 physical)
Wii U: 12 games (1 digital, 11 physical)
Nintendo Switch: 5 games (2 digital, 3 physical)

Oh dear....

On the top of my head, I have no idea. I have several consoles hooked up to a tv at my house and I have many games for each. I'd have to go count and then come back to this thread.

At least 150 on Steam, some on Origin, and several others (Gajin, Glyph, Arc, etc). :)

Steam says I have 1557 games - but this counts also some DLCs I think, and other non-games stuff or games with multiple versions.
GoG says I have 255 games (but many of them are Steam connect games).
Then I have something like 10-20 games on other platforms like Origin, Uplay, Green Man Gaming and Gamersgate. And some retail games, but for the 90% of them I bought a digital copy on Steam or other.

So I think I own around.. well, too many games. Yep.

Cool. I use Origin and Uplay as well. I just re-downloaded Simcity 5. Best city game still to date!

Currently I have about 156 games on Steam, though I'm sure that is going to change after the summer sale arrives.

Then there are like 10 Nintendo DS games and maybe five or six PSP games.

I used to have hundreds before I had to move overseas and couldn't take them with me. Hundreds of PlayStation 2 and 3 games, probably half the entire SNES library, a bunch of PlayStation 1 and N64 ones. Had to leave all of them in a family member's basement for storage. Maybe I'll get them back one day.

I have around 20 on Steam, and during the course of my gamer "journey", I had maybe about 20 more. I do not get why gamers (especially on Steam) brag about their hundreds of games, when in reality they barely touched any of it. Most simply came as impulse buys in sales, or maybe a bundle deal when they were purchasing a game they like. For me, paying for a game, be it full price or on sale, is simply a waste of money if you are not planning on investing time to actually make the price you spent buying it worth it. Just my two cents though, as I have limited funds and I have to carefully think of the games I am considering getting.

Back