How many of the games you buy are indie games?

How many of the games you buy are indie titles?

• All of them, don't buy triple A titles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most of them

• Some of them, it's about even

• Not many, mostly stick to mainstream titles

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • None, I only buy triple A/mainstream games

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Are you the kind of person who mostly buys gamers from smaller studios and single developers, usually via the eShop or Steam?

Or do you mostly stick to larger name titles by triple A developers and what not?

How many of the games you buy are indie titles?

I don't do indie games only because a lot of them seem to be puzzle games. Plus it's hard for me to trust a game I know nothing about. It's why I have a hard time expanding my gaming preferences since I don't want to waste money on something I might not like. Like Monster Hunter 3. I got it, but after an hour in, I got bored and haven't played it since. I know MH isn't indie, it's just an example.

I chose 'mostly stick to mainstream titles' but that's not for any sort of preference of mainstream versus indie. In fact, that's only really true of console gaming, a lot of the titles I play on Steam are indie. I almost never buy any indie titles through my Nintendo consoles, but some of my favorite games on Playstation are indies- even if I still prefer mainstreams there fort he most part as well.

I buy the games that sound and look interesting, and I don't particularly care who made them in most cases. I'll buy anything if it's a game I will enjoy, the arguments people nowadays want to make over the virtues of indie titles being 'better' somehow are irrelevant to me.

I chose to not too, since I have crappy internet, so that answer to that is NOPE no, no way...

I would buy them all the time, if I could. Alas I cant since no STEAM access, and no money on eshop so yeah. This saddens me to no end

Back