How many people do you know offline who play video games?

How many people do you know offline who play video games?

• Tons, because I go to university/live in Japan and absolutely everyone plays them

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Some, I know some people who play video games

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • One or two relatives or maybe a single friend or two, but few others do

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don't know anyone else who plays video games, and no one in town does either

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I don't play video games... why am I here?

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Should be interesting to find this out, to see how many people here are friends with a lot of other gamers and how many use internet forums to find people to play video games with/against.

Me personally, hardly anyone I know plays video games. Heck, even in university I only saw exactly one person with a DS (or any type of games console) in the entire three years I was studying. And over in this small town, the amount of 3DS owners seems to be about three total based on the tiny amount of StreetPass hits I ever got.

As for anyone I know, most have stopped playing video games a few years back, with the exception of a few hours of Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Bros Brawl if someone has the game.

So yeah, how many people do you know offline who play video games?

I know loads of people who play video games. Most of my friends do, and 80% of my immediate family do (me inclusive).

About 75% of teenage boys in my town play Call of Duty, and just Call of Duty. But I have like 5 or 6 of my close friends come over every night to play some N64.

Every friend I have pretty much is a gamer. I'd say 95% of my friends are gamers.

There are some people I know who do.

Only ones I know play video games is Shadow14 and a friend at school.

Almost all my friends play a variety of video games. Most of the other guys at my school play [Insert Obligatory First Person Shooter Title Here].

A couple girls at my school also play Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2 and stuff as well.

Pretty much all of my friends are gamers.. But they mostly play first person shooters, and doesn't really like Nintendo. And all of sudden all of them bought Xbox360's, and don't play PlayStation anymore. I am broke..

A few of my friends play age -old PC games like Halo 1, GTA: Vice city

Most don't have gaming devices(like a decent PC, or a console).

I am perhaps the only one within 50 miles who has a 3DS.

I know some. My main best friends play video games and my minor ones don't really. Then I went to school with people who played video games, but they only played Skyrim and CoD. They were also the kind of people who says Nintendo is for kids so I wouldn't really count them.

I don't play online, solely because I live in a rural area, where fast internet is a nonexistant. I have dial-up internet, which doesn't really do any good with wireless systems.

All of my friends play the vidya. But nothing I really play consistently and if they do it's on a console as opposed to a PC, as none of them can do jack shit with a computer. I know a few people in my main classes who use PC's but they generally play shit like LoL and Guild Wars. Honestly I wouldn't with anyone I know in real life anyways, specially not my usual group of friends. Get enough of them during the day : P.

Last edited by a moderator:
My high school was small (200ish people), so I only knew a few people in high school who played video games. It was a bit lonely.

Now I go to a huge university, so I know tons of people who play games there. I also have a handful of friends who don't go to college with me who play. In fact, come to think of it, I don't think I even have any friends who don't play video games.

Back