How many playlists do you have?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
So, how many playlists do you have guys?
For me, I believe it's about 10 and each of them have songs of about 6-300.

I have a massive iTunes library, but I mostly listen to full albums instead of playlists. The only one I really use is the playlist for my car. Sometimes I make playlists for a greatest hits album, as it's pointless for me to get the album if I own all the albums it consists of.

None, and I really need to make one while listening to music in my car.

On YouTube:
33 playlists (3 of which are private) plus 29 shows (this feature got long deprecated since YouTube decided to put YouTube Partners and YouTube's monetisation programme on the same level, so new shows can no longer be created, but those that already existed are still in existence).

Wow. That's great.
I could never manage 33 playlists. I usually use less lists to make it simple.

Most of these playlists are just walkthroughs of games that have long been completed, so no active maintenance is needed for these.
I see.
Wait a sec...are you talking about youtube videos? Because I have never heard of having gaming music in other sites so...

Well of course!
Clara only asked about "playlists", but never gave the requirement of those being music related and/or part of a specific application.
I was talking about the music in our phones. I use samsung music app most of the time and I have 5 playlists as of now.
Well, they have many songs and I listen to them all the time.

I was talking about the music in our phones. I use samsung music app most of the time and I have 5 playlists as of now.
Well, they have many songs and I listen to them all the time.
My iPhone only has 16 GB of storage, so unless the playlists are in the cloud, I can't have any at all. (´・ω・`)

My iPhone only has 16 GB of storage, so unless the playlists are in the cloud, I can't have any at all. (´・ω・`)
That's my phone storage too. Instead of using a memory card, I opted for having dual Sim's so, I always struggle for space :(
Songs don't occupy that much memory to be honest :p

Depends on how many songs you have, the bitrate of the song, and how long the song is. It adds up pretty quickly.

A 3 min song can range between 3 to 50MB based on the bitrate. If you only have say a 20 song playlist, then yeah that’s nothing, but then you get to 120, or 1200, then that takes up a lot more than you think.

I haven't created any playlists. Instead I go to a song which I like and click on the auto-created playlist from YouTube.

Back