PS4 How many PS 4 exclusives do you play a year?

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
How many PlayStation 4 exclusive games do you play each year, on average?

In the past two years I've played 5 and 4 respectively. This was mainly due to remasters. So I'd imagine it'll slow down to 2-3 a year. Depends what's out.

hrmmm, depends on the games. I want to say a lot though since PS4 gets a lot of RPGs.

I don't think I have ever played a playstation 4 exclusive really but I have been wanting to play some recently. I know Driveclub is quite old but I really want to get it just because of how good the graphics are. I also want to play Horizon - Zero Dawn because it just looks amazing!

I've had a PS4 for a little less than a year, but I own Journey, Killzone Shadowfall, and Tearaway. Out of this, I've only beaten Journey. I played Tearaway for a bit but didn't stick with it.

Not many. I'm mainly play third party games, which for the most part tend to be multi-platform (or eventually go multi-platform). The only PS4 games that I own that are still only available on PS4 are: Bloodborne, Omega Quintet, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Gravity Rush 2, Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone, and The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition. Other than those, every other PS4 game I have is available on PS3, Vita or Steam as well as PS4.

So in the end I'd say I play maybe one or two PS4-exclusive games a year.

I've owned my PS4 for less than a year now... so I can't speak about how many per year I play but I can say that I've played Horizon Zero Dawn and Bloodborne so far. Those are two amazing PS4 exclusives. I wanted to get them as soon as I got the PS4. I was quite lucky and got a good offer on my PS4 as a bundle and it came with the Horizon.

Oh, I've also played through The Journey and it was really good. I love these type of exploring, visually pleasing masterpieces.

Besides those three, I still plan on playing The Last of Us (I always thought this game is unbelievably good). I think that overall, PS4 does have good exclusives and there's plenty to play.

For this year, I have played Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4 and Yakuza Kiwami (Remastered) on PS4.
I have finished The Last of Us on PS3 last year and Ratchet and Clank a few years ago.
So it depends on how many exclusive games are released per year. I guess I will play at least one exclusive game a year.

Back