How much are you willing to spend on PC Speakers?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think $200 is the most I am willing to spend on good sounding PC surround sound speakers for my PC.

A good pair of PC speakers can last a long time like over 10 years unlike smartphones, TV, PC and laptops which can break or be outdated in less than 5 years.

A good pair of speakers is a nice investment of hundreds of dollars which a user uses for many years, or a long time of their lives uf the speakers are very well built.

I spent about $200 on a mini sound bar for my laptop, about to spend $50 for my parent's desktop setup.

I spent only 50$ in my desktop computer, I think better to spent more money to upgrade or buy a desktop computer

I spent only 50$ in my desktop computer, I think better to spent more money to upgrade or buy a desktop computer

I feel sound is also very important for people who watch a lot of movie and video files and listen to a lot of music and audio books on their PC.

A lot of people are happy with their PC's performance on current desktop computer. Many modern $500 desktop computers which are around 3 years old these days have a 1.9 and faster GHZ Multi-core Intel or AMD CPU, and 6GB or more RAM.

Not everyone needs a very fast video card, a large SSD or hard drive with lots of storage space, 16GB of RAM, and faster CPU if they mainly use their computer for browsing the internet, watching video files, listening to music, office work, and playing older PC games.

But, good sound quality lets users hear more bass, high and low frequency sounds, and clearer audio with no static sounds at high volumes which can make listening to audio better.

Back