How much can you spend on internet service?

Now we pay $50 a month but it was worse speeds before for more and now I can be a little more responsible with it.

Cheap but somewhat frustrating if you use a lot of data.
When I exhaust using the 30GB data. I'm going to check how much 100GB would cost. It's when I would know if it's worth using for a long run or something I use on short term basis.

Due to me having a house filled with gamers and a lot of us either playing online multiplayer games or streaming YouTube or even Twitch as well and also having our TV run through the internet as well, it is better for me to have the Gaming Package that my ISP offers. That costs me £63.99 a month and it works really well. We have no issues so I am happy to pay that for what I get.

Due to me having a house filled with gamers and a lot of us either playing online multiplayer games or streaming YouTube or even Twitch as well and also having our TV run through the internet as well, it is better for me to have the Gaming Package that my ISP offers. That costs me £63.99 a month and it works really well. We have no issues so I am happy to pay that for what I get.
As long as it serves all your Internet needs, it's definitely worth it. It's going to a waste of money when after paying high fees and they don't service you well.

As long as it serves all your Internet needs, it's definitely worth it. It's going to a waste of money when after paying high fees and they don't service you well.
That is very true. Any time I have had any major issues with the service provider I am with now, they have always compensated me in some way for my loss of service so that is always a plus. I don't mind paying that much as long as I get the service I want and it works as it should.

That is very true. Any time I have had any major issues with the service provider I am with now, they have always compensated me in some way for my loss of service so that is always a plus. I don't mind paying that much as long as I get the service I want and it works as it should.
Most network in my country now are all fucked. In the banking sector, it's a big mess. Transfer transactions don't complete. It's a big problem now.

We had Mobile WiFi which costed us around $40 as well, but that was years ago haha.. Fortunately, I've found a cheap yet very quality pocket WiFi where you can get up to 300mbps and you'll be able to connect multiple devices. Just browse TP-Link website for more options.

Back