How often do you buy?

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
185,398
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
How often do you go online to buy something from PSN?
 
Almost never.

I've only bought 2 things from PSN in the 5 years I've had a PS3. The two things being being: Dissidia Duodecim and Devil May Cry HD collection. 

Though I do make use of the free game offers.  (I've downloaded a few of them... Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Sleeping Dogs, Saints Row the Third, Hitman Absolution, Battlefield 3, Gravity Rush, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, Blazblue: Continuum shift extended,  Maverick Hunter X, and more...)
 
I haven't bought anything from the service. I prefer to buy the actual game then downloading it.
 
I have bought DLC online for Call of Duty: Ghosts such as a new camo or extra loadouts. I also download the free downloads usually. 
 
Ever since I installed emulators on my PSP, I've seldom bought anything off PSN. When I do, usually it consists of Star Trek episodes and PS1 classics. Occasionally I download an actual PSP game, such as Medal of Honor and Brother in Arms, but my purchase history is quite small.
 
The only thing I've ever bought was the shivering isles expansion for oblivion after my game of the year edition stopped working. I try not to use the PSN store too much otherwise I'd have an impulsive buy every couple of days haha.
 
Depends on what's coming out. There have been weeks where I bought over $100 on the PSN store, but I know there have also been months where nothing caught my eye.
 
It honestly depends on the game, I mostly only buy DLC. The last DLC I bought were map packs for COD and BF4. In the past I have bought games but when I gave my PS4 away my brother in~law couldn't play any of the games. So I refuse to buy any more games on PSN.

Greg
 
Back
Top