How often do you get a new phone?

Westwood

Full GL Member
Credits
I tend to replace my phone every 3 or so year, but not always with a new model. Usually yes, but I just got myself an iPhone 5 because it was so cheap (second hand), so I'm going to use that until the SE drops in price to $300 or so region, and then go for that. I have no interest for physically large phones.

I buy one every 4 or 5 years. It depends on how outdated mine gets.

Once every year and a half to two years. I try not to, but after that amount of time, the battery life on the phone is very poor and I also need a change.

Either when my old one breaks or becomes too outdated. Whichever comes first. I haven't actually had a phone for very long, but so far I've been through two different models in the past 2-3 years.

As in phone phone, I haven't replaced mine yet. Smartphone, on the other hand? Never. My only ipod touch broke once and I didn't feel like spending a lot to replace it.

Alas, now, I'm beginning to regret that with Pokémon Go out and whatnot.

Not all the time because I can literally use the same phone for years, but if it breaks, then I'll go ahead and buy a new one. What phone does everyone here use right now?

Whenever I need one, I am not rich. For instance, my phone charger dock recently broke so I had to get a new phone.

I do want to get an iPhone eventually, they are one of my favorite mobile devices.

When it breaks or when it's driving me crazy with not functioning properly anymore. I have sometimes gotten a new phone just because it was prettier :grin:

I had an 530 for a year before I get my next two 640. And so I keep it till it had it days or when I have the money to get an new phone. I used the 530 for some time till that day when I heard about the 640 and I thought to myself damn that's an good buy (sale) that I get headsets also for free and I needed an upgrade since the 530 was damn small

I tend to keep mine, my Note 4 is just about 3 years old now.

Back