How often do you go outside?

Baw$e

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I usually only go out when I need too for walks to the store, errands, and walk my dogs.

I don't enjoy walking around, unless I have a reason. In summers. I enjoy theme parks, and camping.

How often do you leave the house?

I tend to leave the house as often as possible, to hang out with friends, family, or to go on walks.

Whenever the weather is nice and I'm in good health/mood.

I only leave the house to go to the doctors, food bank, grocery store, pick up food for my mom and to go to the kids house. And once in a blue moon, I go to the parks in the summer.

We live rural on acreage so it's easy to go outside to get fresh air & see the flora & fauna. I get outside to walk with our dog in the winter. Summer I'm outside more than I am inside.

I practically have to go out everyday during the weekdays because I have to work. This cannot be avoided as long as I want to get paid.

I tend to leave the house if I need to. I would say that I leave the house at least a few times a week to run errands, get things I need or go for a walk if I am feeling up to it.

I suffer from social anxiety and I also suffer from fibromyalgia, it can be difficult sometimes to head out to places when they are busy or I am in a lot of pain.

I tend to leave the house if I need to. I would say that I leave the house at least a few times a week to run errands, get things I need or go for a walk if I am feeling up to it.

I suffer from social anxiety and I also suffer from fibromyalgia, it can be difficult sometimes to head out to places when they are busy or I am in a lot of pain.
If I found myself in a smaller crowded places, I wouldn't have any problems adjusting to the environment but when the crowd is too much, I will start suffering immediately.

If I found myself in a smaller crowded places, I wouldn't have any problems adjusting to the environment but when the crowd is too much, I will start suffering immediately.
That is how I feel. It is awful to experience as well. Finding a way to ground yourself is always an option but when it gets too much, focusing on objects to help you ground yourself when you get anxious is a lot more difficult than it seems.

That is how I feel. It is awful to experience as well. Finding a way to ground yourself is always an option but when it gets too much, focusing on objects to help you ground yourself when you get anxious is a lot more difficult than it seems.
Whenever I mistakenly found myself in this kind of situation, I will start looking for a safe haven immediately because that's the only way I can come out of it unscattered.

Back