How old is your current computer?

The one I am using right now is a mini laptop and is our backup one although I use it regularly. Its about a year old

My current computer I am using is an Acer C720 Chromebook which I got about 2 years ago. It still works good for web browsing, and other tasks like watching video, video chatting, and office work.

I got a lot of older desktops from 2002, 2008, and older, and they still works okay for web browsing, regular quality videos, and playing older games. I also got a laptop with Windows Vista on it. I think the laptop is from 2009, and it still works good as a basic computer for watching video, web browsing, office work, and listening to music.

Mine is from late 2011 - early 2012 (can't remember the exact time). It's held up really well though the GFX card is starting to show its age.

I also got a laptop with Windows Vista on it. I think the laptop is from 2009, and it still works good as a basic computer for watching video, web browsing, office work, and listening to music.
Are any video games still compatible with Vista? I remember wanting to use Vista on this PC when I bought it 3 years ago, but the drivers were not compatible.

The desktop I am using it not a pre-built job. It's one my hubby built himself. There are different parts on it that are older than others so I can't give you anything specific. He's upgraded different things on the computer so much that I can't keep up.

My laptop, aren't even a year yet. And my desktop that I built with new parts in it, around 4 years coming up to 5 years and my motherboard and graphics card still kicking and running games at high settings

Well, I have been using my laptop for almost 3 years. It's like 3.2 years.
I don't think it would last for another year though...

Back