Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I can't help but feel tension in all the news of late to the point I view things as the old days of the civil war which trump (the south) is fighting against Clinton (north).

One hopes today will end like any other, but do you think anything might happen besides the news of a new leader for USA?

I feel there would be protesting that either Trump or Hillary lost. There maybe some people who go into stores and steal stuff, and damage people cars and stores if the protests becomes a riot.

I think it would have been worse if Trump lost, he didn't so time will tell how well that works out in the end (you crazy Americans)

I think it would have been worse if Trump lost, he didn't so time will tell how well that works out in the end (you crazy Americans)

There is a possibility that the situation will be worse if Trump lost if there are enough of his more violent supporters in each town who decided to go out and protest instead of staying home.

I think there are some anti-Trump protest at colleges in the US according to the news.

There are tons of protests right now in major cities, not just colleges. It could be the begging of the end.

Can anyone import me please?

I been mostly seeing that US college students and young people are protesting when I watched the news. I guest, the mainstream news may not be covering all the protests, or are kind of slow in covering the protests on TV.

Last edited:

Fewer people voted for Trump than previous Republican Presidential Candidates like Mitt Romney who was the previous Presidential Republican Candidate 4 years ago in the 2012 election.

There are protests and riots on the streets in the US now, so it maybe better if Clinton won because she won the popular vote, but lost the electoral college, so Clinton is slightly more popular than Trump when it comes to total votes from Americans.

There maybe fewer protest because Clinton is slightly more popular than Trump when it comes to total votes from all Americans.

I agree with my g/f. Despite personal feelings, he IS now our President, so I'm gonna wait and see what happens...

My hubby pretty much said the same thing zoldos just mentioned. Donald Trump is going to be the next President, regardless of how you feel about him.

Well, those days are there.

World end and stuff like that...

I have heard of them a lot but none of them had any impact before.

I wonder if such a day would actually come.

It's a pretty valid concern especially these days when things erupt unexpectedly. Here in our place, we experience a cool semblance of peace and oreder, thanks to our authorities, but we've heard lately that there are ISIS threats again in the city. WE are still under martial law and that probably helps. But be that as it may, it would really help for all to be vigilant these days and not just go about our daily life as if everything is normal.

It is a very peaceful day. Everything seems going right except for the weather. It rained so hard today and flooded all over the place. Besides that, it is a very peaceful and productive day as I just have my second job earlier.

I wonder why some loser politicians just don't wait and run again next election. This is always happen in the politics. Our country also has this problem, because of the loser politicians and political parties. Allow the president to run the country, the people voted and trust them.

Back