How to get free music to your MP3 from Google Chrome for free no strings attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

Agent 47
Awards
Credits
#1. Plug your MP3 into your computer with a USB.

#2. Open Google Chrome.

#3. Go to the Chrome App Store.

#4. Search "Youtube".

#5. Click on the Youtube to MP3 app.

#6. Click "Add" and wait a few seconds for it to download.

#7. Open the app.

#8. Open up "My Computer".

#9. Go to My Downloads.

#10. Switch over to the Youtube App.

#11. Search and find a song.

#12. Click download.

#13. Wait for it to download.

#14. Go back to the Downloads folder.

#15. Find the music file you downloaded.

#16. Copy the file.

#17. Go to the MP3 thing, the one you plugged into the computer, notice a weird name, it's the MP3, open it, and you'll find a series of folders. (MP3 files located in the "Devices" section of "My Computer".

#18. Paste it into the music folder or the folder where your music is stored.

19. Wait for it to download.

20. Continue downloading as many songs as you want, it's free forever.

Try it out.

#1. Plug your MP3 into your computer with a USB. #2. Open Google Chrome. #3. Go to the Chrome App Store. #4. Search "Youtube". #5. Click on the Youtube to MP3 app. #6. Click "Add" and wait a few seconds for it to download. #7. Open the app. #8. Open up "My Computer". #9. Go to My Downloads. #10. Switch over to the Youtube App. #11. Search and find a song. #12. Click download. #13. Wait for it to download. #14. Go back to the Downloads folder. #15. Find the music file you downloaded. #16. Copy the file. #17. Go to the MP3 thing, the one you plugged into the computer, notice a weird name, it's the MP3, open it, and you'll find a series of folders. (MP3 files located in the "Devices" section of "My Computer". #18. Paste it into the music folder or the folder where your music is stored. 19. Wait for it to download. 20. Continue downloading as many songs as you want, it's free forever. Try it out.

or for much less hassle... Step 1) www.savetube.com ... step 2) youtube. Step 3) copy / paste URL from youtube into savetube's provided space and click vid or mp3. Done!

Or even simpler:

Step 1: Hit Google

Step 2: Search for a site with free music downloads

Step 3: Download said music

Step 4: Profit!

Or even simpler:

Step 1: Hit Google

Step 2: Search for a site with free music downloads

Step 3: Download said music

Step 4: Profit!

What was step 2 again? (sorry i couldn't resist after reading your step 4, Nin)

Actually mine takes about 15 seconds to complete. I have 51 free songs on my MP3. So. Yeah...
Actually mine takes about 15 seconds to complete. I have 51 free songs on my MP3. So. Yeah...

Here's some stats about my current iTunes Library:

I have over 10,000 items in my iTunes Library

Of these 10,000 items, 1,706 are purchased.

I'm willing to bet that my roughly 17% is higher than most people. Infact, I'm confident in saying that for many of you, absolutely none of your music is purchased.

Here's some stats about my current iTunes Library:

I have over 10,000 items in my iTunes Library

Of these 10,000 items, 1,706 are purchased.

I'm willing to bet that my roughly 17% is higher than most people. Infact, I'm confident in saying that for many of you, absolutely none of your music is purchased.

This generation's kids, I wouldn't doubt it. I have always bought my CDs to endorse the bands but I convert them to MP3 when I can, obviously. I use savetube for snagging music from video games, though, if I can't find the OST (I collect game OSTs ... like the actual CDs that come with them such as Lunar Silver Star Story Complete for PSX).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back