How to treat birthmarks naturally

Dan The Man

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I recently heard about a natural cream to get rid of moles and birthmarks. It’s LeaLea. I wanted to know if anyone here has any experience with it (or alternatives)? I’ve heard good things, and I am probably going to order some, but I’d love to hear some people chime in. It’s all natural, but I am still a little nervous to try it.

I can't seem to find much on it, so I wouldn't trust it.

I recently heard about a natural cream to get rid of moles and birthmarks. It’s LeaLea. I wanted to know if anyone here has any experience with it (or alternatives)? I’ve heard good things, and I am probably going to order some, but I’d love to hear some people chime in. It’s all natural, but I am still a little nervous to try it.
I did a search as I'm into natural but I haven't heard of this company & had to do a deeper search in order to find more info.
I know you can use apple cider vinegar to remove moles as I've had success with that. Birthmarks (same with age spots) can be lightened with lemon juice.
It depends on what one is wanting removed. With birthmarks, there are different kinds. Moles, you want to be sure it's a simple one & not one that has changed shape & color as they should be checked out by a doctor before removal.

It depends on how bad the birthmark is. If it's not too bad, I wouldn't worry about treating it. I have a few black spots birthmarks. They don't bother me in any way.

Back