froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

This machine from Ecoloblue takes moisture from the air and turns it into clean drinking water.

More info here - EcoloBlue New Products

This looks like a good water machine for making bottled water from air because they don't want to use tap water, or go to the store to buy bottle water which may also be made from tap water which may contain stuff like dirt, germs, and waste which the water filter failed to filter.

Some people may not want to go to the store to buy bottled water, and food if they farm their own fruits, vegetables, and animals if they eat meat.

A gas electric generator, solar panels, and batteries, would also be a useful accessory for this machine if you plan to use this machine when there is a blackout caused by a large earthquake, or tornado which can shutdown the power plant in most towns.

Seems legit. Simple science turned into a cash machine.

I agree it is expensive. But, it does heat and cool the water, and has a lot of different types of water filters in it to improve the cleanliness and taste of the water. The touchscreen, and built-in computer for controlling the water system may also cost a fair amount of money.

A bit much, I think a machine like this would only be found in big companies thought I wonder how much it really purifies? Say it was in a smoky place?

A bit much, I think a machine like this would only be found in big companies thought I wonder how much it really purifies? Say it was in a smoky place?

The machine has 11 stages of filtration including reverse osmosis, UV Light sterelization, Reflux Technology to keep water fresh and the water from the machine is 99.9% pure according to EcoloBlue 30 Economical – EcoloBlue | Water from Air

This air to water machine maybe found at expensive restaurants where people expect to have very clean water, and ice because they are paying very high prices for food and drinks. I think some people may buy this machine to improve their health by not drinking water from the tap which may contain animal waste, bugs, lead, dirt, and other stuff if the pipes are dirty or have holes in them.

Last edited:
I think a cheaper option would get a dehumidifier with a water filter attached to it.

That can work. There is a chance that dehumidifiers may use lead or toxic glue to attach the pipes together, and plastic parts which may make the water unsafe for drinking. It is also more difficult to fully clean a dehumidifier of mold, bacteria, and dirt while this water machine is probably design for easier cleaning, or the machine automatically cleans itself up.

You won't be getting a built-in tablet computer, and other parts to cool and boil the water for making cold drinks like lemonade, or hot drinks like hot chocolate. The design also looks cooler than a dehumidifier with a water filter attach to it.

For less tech-savvy people, they may pay more money for a water machine which has better technical support compared to buying a dehumidifier, and water filter where there is probably worse technical support, and you have to wait a long time for some less-educated person to answer the phone or reply to e-mail.

That can work. There is a chance that dehumidifiers may use lead or toxic glue to attach the pipes together, and plastic parts which may make the water unsafe for drinking. It is also more difficult to fully clean a dehumidifier of mold, bacteria, and dirt while this water machine is probably design for easier cleaning, or the machine automatically cleans itself up.

You won't be getting a built-in tablet computer, and other parts to cool and boil the water for making cold drinks like lemonade, or hot drinks like hot chocolate. The design also looks cooler than a dehumidifier with a water filter attach to it.

For less tech-savvy people, they may pay more money for a water machine which has better technical support compared to buying a dehumidifier, and water filter where there is probably worse technical support, and you have to wait a long time for some less-educated person to answer the phone or reply to e-mail.

well cheaper methods aren't always the safest.

well cheaper methods aren't always the safest.

I agree, cheaper methods are not always the safest. The cheaper methods don't always look as good as well.

Sometimes, you may also be breaking the law, or get into some legal problems if someone gets sick, hurt, or killed when using your homemade stuff.

I seen some people who made homemade guns, canons, and other stuff which can get someone hurt, or killed.

Back