How would you feel if someone unplug your electronics from the power outlet or charger?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I would be unhappy if someone unplug my laptop or cellphone charger from the power outlet. I also be upset if someone unplug my computer and game console from the power outlet without my permission. I am most concern that someone would damage my plugs and charger by pulling too hard on the power cable or charger.

If that someone is a family member or a friend, then it's cool with me.

But if that someone is a stranger and my device is still getting charged, then I would get really mad at them.

That has happened to me a lot of times before years... When I didn't want to get away from the PC dad just used to unplug it from the wall which of course was making me angry... Having to start over more than one hour session isn't good.

My young nephew unplugged my tower PC while I was working on a school paper. He quickly learned how big of a no no that was and funny enough never messes with power outlets now *Demonic smile*

I feel getting a power bar/surge protected power bar with a battery backup power supply also called an uninterrupted power supply/UPS power bar would be nice for times when someone unplugs your electronics by accident, and there would be fewer arguments and fights with people related to "Why did you unplug my electronics from the wall power" unless the person intentionally unplug the power cable from the battery backup surge protected power bar, or unplug the power cable from the charging/power/USB port on a laptop or smartphone.

Back