How's the weather today?

It's hot outside again, yesterday it felt great out for this time of year but today it's back to being miserable again. It's currently 86 but it feels like 96 degrees.
 
It's hot but unfortunately it's going to continue to get hotter and hotter the next few days. Thankfully we're one step closer to fall finally, I'm ready for this summer to be done. (I've been ready since it started though I hate hot weather.)
 
It was a little humid out but it's cooled off. We got some light rain today too. It's supposed to be nice for a while now, so I'm happy it's starting to cool off a bit.
 
Weather has finally gotten nice after days of rain.
 
It's not cold enough yet but it wasn't too bad out today. It's in the upper 60's but feels like 76 due to the humidity. Saturday is supposed to be chilly which I'm happy about.
 
Back
Top