Human nature in anime

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Sometimes, I get disgusted by humans. Especially when you watch anime like ajin or any other military based anime. They are just too much.
I believe reality is not far from it. There were stores of using humans as experimental stuff for new drugs and such.
Do you think humans are heartless creatures sometimes? I believe anime does true justice to human nature with respect to portraying it.

If its one thing I love about animes is that it does show the good and bad that can happen in our real world. Far as humanity nature goes, it has been represented in real life in some form at some point.

Yeah but sometimes I hate humans when they act all heartless and such.
*Sigh. I hope I don't come to dislike humans

but this brings me to my personal coin theory. Where there are the very evil, there are the very saints.
Well that's a good theory but with increasing evil deeds, I highly don't any saint can withstand such a world.
Well that's just my opinion anyway

nope, for every evil this is good. That is law in both fiction and non-fiction. Likewise, for every good there is evil.
Do you really believe that? In our real world? Seriously?
The corruption is increasing and the same goes to other stuff as well

increase in corruption will eventually see the increase of countering good will. This is basic history 101.
Well everything is changing.
I highly doubt that old proverb would ever see the daylight.
I am no optimist. So there is that

Back