Humblr Indie Bundle

NopGuy

Awards
Credits
For all you PC gamers out there, how many of you guys know about the Humble Indie Bundle deals? They're basically a collection of Indie games sold as a name your price bundle to support the creators and charity. The latest one found here includes the games and soundtracks for
  • Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP
  • LIMBO
  • Amnesia: The Dark Descent
  • Psyconauts
And if you pay more than the average purchase which is at the moment 8.28, you also get
  • Bastion
  • Braid
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Lone Survivor
with your purchase. The purchase includes downloadable .exe files to install onto your computer as well as Steam keys (but you have to pay at least a dollar for the Steam key, which is still a really good deal) for the games.

Bought it, paid above average, this is my fifth bundle and I think this is awesome idea! BTW Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP really surprised me nicely ^^

I got my Humble Bundle the day it was released. Since I already had Bastion and my Paypal was broke, I got it for rather cheap. What a surprise when they thrust the three extra games on our arms! I had wanted to get Lone Survivor for quite a while...it's pretty damn good.

For all you PC gamers out there, how many of you guys know about the Humble Indie Bundle deals? They're basically a collection of Indie games sold as a name your price bundle to support the creators and charity. The latest one found here includes the games and soundtracks for
  • Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP
  • LIMBO
  • Amnesia: The Dark Descent
  • Psyconauts
And if you pay more than the average purchase which is at the moment 8.28, you also get
  • Bastion
  • Braid
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Lone Survivor
with your purchase. The purchase includes downloadable .exe files to install onto your computer as well as Steam keys (but you have to pay at least a dollar for the Steam key, which is still a really good deal) for the games.

I bought the bundle for .99 and got everything except Bastion which is fine. I honestly wasn't expecting to get Braid, Super Meat Boy and Lone Survivor although I am most definitely not loking a gift horse in the mouth.

@Esperahol, where did you get the bundle for .99? I was looking to play some PC games so this just sounds right. I'd be honest, I was not aware that the game bundles are available at such a low price.

Back