Hyrule Castle Made of LEGO!

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits

You've probably seen this, but it's pretty cool none the less. It took over two years for the guy to make as well, so major props for the hard work and determination!

So yeah, thoughts on this Hyrule Castle LEGO model anyone?

That actually looks pretty sweet. I've always admired the creative mind of legos. In fact, I have been in a lego convention once. That definitely looks like hard efforts, especially since I doubt you can actually see the entire castle in Twilight Princess (correct me if I'm wrong).

I hadn't seen this. It is pretty cool.
Two years and a half and he sounds like he is not entirely done with it, hahah.
He is done really good so far with it. I love the lil Link and Zelda inside.

If I wanted to be critical...
Parts usage- Some of the textures of the model seem to clash
Color- The Blue could be replaced with Sand Green
Accuracy- That middle spire looks off. A lot.

Other thoughts:
This person must have a ton of money to spend regardless of if he's a Bricklinker.
Taking some artistic liberties it looks great with the added textures. The MOC is based more off the personality of Lego and less accurate to the game. The Snot build gives me the impression this person had a lot of Star Wars sets and/or he had some sort of budget if his parents did not buy most of those sets for him when he was younger.

I'd give it a 68/100 based off the design and color scheme.

My god if Lego made a Nintendo based Ultimate Collectors series line they would be really accurate (granted at a smaller scale w/o minifigures).

Back