Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

The first part of its expansion, called Pulse of the Ancients, comes out June 18. The second part will be out in November.

Even though it doesn't seem the first DLC will have anything story based, I'll still play what it has to offer. I just hope that those things Link gets as a weapon is a weapon you get in BotW2 because they look sick. Also I love that they gave Zelda the Master Cycle Zero. She really is the "Go random bs" character and I'm 100% okay with that.

Even though it doesn't seem the first DLC will have anything story based, I'll still play what it has to offer. I just hope that those things Link gets as a weapon is a weapon you get in BotW2 because they look sick. Also I love that they gave Zelda the Master Cycle Zero. She really is the "Go random bs" character and I'm 100% okay with that.

if nothing else, the second part should contain some story.

We are in October, meaning its month for the second one launching in November, which is age of calamity. I'll be waiting to see it being launched.

I'm excited because this means I can also finish the first part of the expansion. It got really grind heavy near the end and I figure I might as well wait for the second wave so I don't have to grind at all. At least grind less than I would have to otherwise.

I'm excited because this means I can also finish the first part of the expansion. It got really grind heavy near the end and I figure I might as well wait for the second wave so I don't have to grind at all. At least grind less than I would have to otherwise.

urhh, is it reallly that bad of a grind?

urhh, is it reallly that bad of a grind?
Yeah, kinda. After all the main missions you do, all that's left are like challenge missions. I forget what they call them, but it's just repetitively fighting really really strong monsters that take forever to kill, even at high levels with good weapons. I'm sure you could knock it out in like an hour or two if you're lucky getting the materials, but I'll personally just wait until the second wave of DLC.

Yeah, kinda. After all the main missions you do, all that's left are like challenge missions. I forget what they call them, but it's just repetitively fighting really really strong monsters that take forever to kill, even at high levels with good weapons. I'm sure you could knock it out in like an hour or two if you're lucky getting the materials, but I'll personally just wait until the second wave of DLC.

sounds boring, I'll pass on that.

sounds boring, I'll pass on that.
Well, the rewards you get are really good. At least, Link's new weapon, Zelda's new weapon, and playing as a big guardian. After that you don't really need to do much else. It's just more QoL stuff like carrying more healing items, more usages of the rods, and things like that.

Well, the rewards you get are really good. At least, Link's new weapon, Zelda's new weapon, and playing as a big guardian. After that you don't really need to do much else. It's just more QoL stuff like carrying more healing items, more usages of the rods, and things like that.

I hope to pick this up next year, I'll wait and see what the DLC brings.

Back