Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Love Hyrule Warriors? Want its DLC in a easy to get package? Well Nintendo has you covered with the following season passes. One is for the 3DS game, the other for Wii U and one which covers both:

For 3DS

Master Wind Waker Pack – Late Spring

• 16 new My Fairy costume pieces
  • The “Master” Wind Waker map for Adventure Mode with one new adventure battle scenario
Link’s Awakening – Summer

• 16 new My Fairy costume pieces
  • A new map for Adventure Mode with two new challenge battle scenarios
  • A new playable character
  • A new weapon for Linkle
Phantom Hourglass & Sprit Tracks – Autumn

• 15 new My Fairy costume pieces
  • A new map for Adventure Mode with one new adventure battle and two new challenge battle scenarios
  • A new weapon for Toon Link
A Link Between Worlds – Winter
  • 15 new My Fairy Costumes
  • A new map for Adventure Mode with one new adventure battle and two new challenge battle scenarios
  • Two new playable characters

For Wii U

Link’s Awakening Pack – Summer
  • A new weapon for Linkle
Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack – Autumn
  • A new weapon for Toon Link
  • A Link Between Worlds Pack – Winter
  • Two new playable characters
Not covered by the Season Pass on Wii U is the Legends Character Pack which contain's Linkle, Skull Kid, Toon Link, Tetra, King Daphnes, and Ganondorf’s trident weapon. As a reminder, if you purchase Hyrule Warriors on 3DS, you’ll get a Legends pack download code for use in the Wii U version also.

Don't forget when DLC Pack 1 releases, you’ll be able to download Medli on both versions for free.

The new Hyrule Warriors Season Passes will be available on March 24th 2016. For the 3DS it costs £13.49 / €14,99, the already-released Wii U version is £8.99 / €9,99, and the combined 3DS and Wii U pass will set you back £15.29 / €16,99.

USA prices coming soon.

Back